Tomorrow is Wed., Looking forward to it because I finally earned enough swagbucks to get $15.00 in a gift certificate from Amazon and used some of it to buy the smallish crockpot I've been wanting.

FREE CROCKPOT

I have a crockpot, but it's a big one and I can't carry it over into the kitchen to use, so I researched smaller ones and had one on my wishlist at Amazon.

Forward a couple weeks and I am browsing for something else at Amazon, well you know how they show you stuff you've previously looked at. Well a crockpot came up, and it was perfect. and it was only $9.00.

I couldn't believe it!!! perfect timing with the gift certificate coming in!

In other news, (LOL) was busy again today. I don't think my breathing is getting any better. I feel a bit better but I can't do anything without getting so winded I have to sit down. I would most likely have to sit down within a minute anyway because of the severe arthritis in my back but with the breathing, it's like I have to sit down every 6 steps.

it's frustrating. totally. but I did get alot done today. took a shower (yay! still can't believe I can do that on my own now ) filled some containers (cat food, water, creamer) fed the outside cats, made my dinner and did the dishes. I also managed to make some peanut butter cookies. They were good.💖💖💖💖💙💙💘

Peggy will be here tomorrow. I have several things for her to clean, take out garbage, and a small shopping list. Gotta keep that lady busy.

Not sure what I'll have for dinner. maybe just some chicken soup and a sandwich, something easy.
Meals on Wheels is a nice Turkey dinner tomorrow at noon.

One more funny note...Today when Meals on Wheels brought my meal, they gave me a mini loaf of banana bread and a word search book. LOL it makes me feel so old! GAAAA!!!!

but it's kinda fun! I did 3 of the pages already! Time for bed. Thank you GOD for another productive day. Heavenly Father, Please help my breathing to be easier so I can keep taking care of myself.

GoodNight and Amen

P.S.- I finally used the Castor Oil on my hair. I'm impressed! Seems the brittle hair on top is gone and boy is my hair ever thick again! Might have to see if I can fix my bangs and get a style goin...OR...I have been thinking about going really short. much easier to take care of.

We'll See....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burned Biscuits-A Lesson We All Should Learn

Listia!