just a few words....yesterday I was put back on prednisone for my shortness of breath. took the first one this morning and I got through it. 4 more days to go.
Asked Sam to bring Adrien tonite, but it's after 1am and she isn't here yet so....I think it's time to change the "who to contact" at the Dr.'s offices, because they don't care. Oh well, life continues. Thanks for nothing all ya'll who left me to die because you thought I was going to kill myself. thanks alot.
I didn't kill myself, I got through it. No thanks to any of you. Ya'll can just Kiss My Ass. If any of you knew what RESPECT meant, I'd be shocked.

BAA BAAA BAAAA BYE

My marriage was nobody's business, he abused me and he is never ever ever welcome back. I am glad to be rid of him and I am very happy that my eyes can see the truth now. it's really hard to realize you've been gaslighted and even harder to realize what the reality is really all about. If he was any kind of man he would have honored his marriage vows. I did. He's a piece of shit coward who repeatedly cheated on me and expected me to deal with all the bills and work 2 jobs to cover his non earning ass.

Wish I had seen it sooner, but I swept the truth under the rug. I thought I needed, wanted even, to be married to him.

NOPE. I don't. Let him be somebody else's problem. Because he will never be MY PROBLEM again.

Thank you GOD for showing me the truth and getting me through some VERY difficult moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burned Biscuits-A Lesson We All Should Learn

Listia!